Radio Hot Spots
The Audio pieces I love and keep returning to
These pieces inspire me. I always find myself recommending and pressing play because I just can't get enough.
- MY LOBOTOMY: Howard Dully's journey to confront his childhood lobotomy.
- HARPERS HIGH SCHOOL PART I & II: very anthropological in-depth reporting on every-day nature of violence in an inner-city Chicago high school.
- Serial Season 1 : Thoroughly addicting long-form journalism examining a 1998 Baltimore murder and if the jailed man had received effective prosecution.
- Story Corps is always powerful, however, I have this specific piece saved on my phone homepage as "Heroes" for whenever I need a moment to remember what life & story-telling is all about: "Being Married Is Like Having A Colored Television Set..."
- BBC Journalism Academy & BBC Production Academy
- Transom: Workshops, Technique, Tools, Shows, and How Sound